Monday, February 20, 2006

NOTHING is happening!


So, it's Monday the 20th. I've been sick for a record 9 days. In bed about half of those, but generally unable to sleep well because of coughing the rest of the time. I was off work last week, so I didn't have to call in sick. I did however have to call in yesterday. Thank goodness too because I had another night of coughing. I feel so much better today though. I'm on day three of antibiotics, and I think they are really kicking in. Darin has been a super hero this week. Full of sweetness and helpfulness. I've had a dozen gallons of tea and juice. I even drank pomegranate juice at the wine tasting party I hosted Friday night. (So sneaky.) It was a very low turnout, but such an enjoyable evening nonetheless. So, now I'll be home until Friday when I head back to work and fly to Madrid. This week, I'm definitely going to have to find something productive to fill the time. Besides blogging.

No comments: