Friday, October 06, 2006

39 Weeks

Ugh. I'm so thrilled this little boy is so big and strong and developed. But my bladder and intestines are smooshed. He's quite the acrobat. I'm looking forward to his kicks, stretches and hiccups on the outside of my body!

As of yesterday, Kirsten, I am 90% effaced, one centimeter diated and at 0 station. Word is, could be tomorrow, could be two weeks from now. Castor oil is starting to sound like a tolerable cocktail these days.

Haven't grown much myself, but I'm in awe of these little graphics:



I'm sure D'Bob/Ace/Blarin/Darin Jr./Insert your favorite made up name here, is much cuter.

4 comments:

Anne said...

That's some great progress! I can't wait to meet d'Baby Bob!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for the update! Oh, and rasberry leaf tea seemed to work for me (and it tastes much better than castor oil).

Chrys and Mike said...

You got checked! Don't you love knowing SOMETHING is going on?? It's so exciting!!!

Can't wait to hear news! Keep us updated!

Chrys

Biddy said...

I found your blog through Anne's blog, which I found through Chry's blog (catch all that?) Anyway, congratulations on that handsome little bundle of joy! He is precious!

Brandy