Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Back to Work

I'm heading to Paris tonight. I enjoy my time there so much, but I know I've been so exhausted lately that I don't think I'll see much this time. Friday, I'm tagging along on a trip with my friend Naomi to St. Thomas. She has a two day layover there so I thought I would take advantage of the free hotel room with her. We'll be big hard core partiers, you know, in bed by the crack of 8 pm and all. Beach time should be nice. I don't think I'm going to try to snorkel. That sounds absolutely nauseating right now. I guess Baby Norman will be truly used to airplanes by the time he/she gets here. I'll try to take some photos from the island. No guarantees that I'll publish my flabby looking self though.

1 comment:

Anne said...

You're so funny. The thought of snorkeling makes you nauseous:) I remember the feeling. Enjoy some relaxation on the beach, and if you get a massage make sure they don't mess with your ankles. There are some pressure points there that you don't want them to touch unless you're ready to give birth.

I wish I was in STT!