Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Frozen Travels

I'm in Oslo right now. It is literally 1 degree Fahrenheit here. I took the opportunity on this layover to sleep tons and tons. I even ordered room service which is unlike me. I feel great, hungry but great. I'm looking forward to getting back to the warmth of Texas and my sweet Darin. I've been thinking a lot about baby names lately. Darin found a crazy fun web site called NameVoyager. It's been fun doing the research for unique names here. We are taking suggestions, but not necessarily listening to them! I personally can't wait to find out what my friend Caitlin will name Baby Echasseriau. They know the sex and the name, but they won't share until he/she is born. What a mystery. She's an adorable pregnant chick:

Back in Texas Wednesday night. Appointment with Dr. Watson Thursday. I'm looking forward to more good news. Good night!

1 comment:

Anne said...

We loved searching that website when I was pregnant. I'm glad you found it.